You can now renew your vehicle registration while you grocery shop.
California Department of Motor Vehicles Now self-service kiosks have been installed in several grocery chains in the greater Los Angeles area.
The kiosks allow California residents to avoid a trip to the DMV by renewing their vehicle registrations while they shop at select Albertsons, Superior and Vons grocery stores.
The touchscreens are available in English and Spanish and renewals can be completed in less than two minutes, according to the DMV.
DMV Now kiosks are now available at the following grocery stores in the Los Angeles area:
- Lancaster: 43543 20th Street West
- Palmdale: 38727 North Tierra Subida
- Saugus: 27631 West Bouquet Canyon Road
- Superior Grocers
- Los Angeles: 10211 S. Avalon Blvd
- Los Angeles: 7316 S. Compton Ave.
- Los Angeles: 133 W. Avenue 45
- Baldwin Park: 14433 Ramona Blvd.
- Cudahy: 7300 Atlantic Ave.
- El Monte: 10683 Valley Blvd
- Hawthorne: 12630 Hawthorne Blvd
- Huntington Park: 6010 Pacific Blvd.
- Montebello: 1201 W. Whittier Blvd.
- Santa Ana: 1710 S. Main St.
- Lynwood: 3831 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
- Canoga Park: 8201 Topanga Canyon Boulevard
- Northridge: 9119 Reseda Boulevard
- Reseda: 19333 Victory Boulevard
- Santa Clarita: 16550 West Soledad Canyon Road
- Simi Valley: 1855 East Cochran Street
- Tarzana: 18439 Ventura Boulevard
University of California, Irvine
- Irvine: 200 Public Services Building
The California DMV plans to install up to 40 kiosks this year.