State Officials Announce Latest COVID-19 Facts
SACRAMENTO – Today, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) released the most recent statistics on COVID-19.
Statewide COVID-19 Data as of Today
- California has 3,205,947 confirmed cases to date. Numbers may not represent true day-over-day change as reporting of test results can be delayed.
- There were 19,337 newly recorded confirmed cases Thursday.
- The 7-day positivity rate is 7.4% and the 14-day positivity rate is 8.2%.
- There have been 41,677,405 tests conducted in California. This represents an increase of 206,771 during the prior 24-hour reporting period.
- As case numbers continue to rise in California, the total number of individuals who will have serious outcomes will also increase. There have been 39,578 COVID-19 deaths since the start of the pandemic.
- As of January 29, providers have reported administering a total of 3,078,250 vaccine doses statewide. Numbers do not represent true day-to-day change as reporting may be delayed. As of January 29, a total of 4,759,750 vaccine doses, which includes the first and second dose, have been shipped to local health departments and health care systems that have facilities in multiple counties.