State Officials Announce Latest COVID-19 Facts
SACRAMENTO – Today, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) released the most recent statistics on COVID-19.
Statewide COVID-19 Data as of Today
- California has 3,224,374 confirmed cases to date. Numbers may not represent true day-over-day change as reporting of test results can be delayed.
- There were 18,427 newly recorded confirmed cases Friday.
- The 7-day positivity rate is 6.9% and the 14-day positivity rate is 7.8%.
- There have been 41,980,456 tests conducted in California. This represents an increase of 303,051 during the prior 24-hour reporting period.
- As case numbers continue to rise in California, the total number of individuals who will have serious outcomes will also increase. There have been 40,216 COVID-19 deaths since the start of the pandemic.
- As of January 30, providers have reported administering a total of 3,266,914 vaccine doses statewide. Numbers do not represent true day-to-day change as reporting may be delayed. As of January 29, a total of 4,759,750 vaccine doses, which includes the first and second dose, have been shipped to local health departments and health care systems that have facilities in multiple counties.\