State Officials Announce Latest COVID-19 Facts
SACRAMENTO – Today, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) released the most recent statistics on COVID-19 and updates on the state’s pandemic response.
Statewide COVID-19 Data as of Today
- California has 3,693,362 confirmed cases to date. Numbers may not represent true day-over-day change as reporting of test results can be delayed.
- There were 856 newly recorded confirmed cases Wednesday.
- The 7-day positivity rate is 0.8%.
- There have been 67,142,241 tests conducted in California. This represents an increase of 128,329 during the prior 24-hour reporting period.
- There have been 62,538 COVID-19 deaths since the start of the pandemic.
- As of June 10, providers have reported administering a total of 39,140,150 vaccine doses statewide. The CDC reports that 47,014,660 doses have been delivered to entities within the state. Numbers do not represent true day-to-day change as reporting may be delayed. For more vaccination data, visit the COVID-19 Vaccine Data Dashboard.
ADDITIONAL DATA & UPDATES
Tracking COVID-19 in California
- State Dashboard – Daily COVID-19 data
- County Map – Local data, including tier status
- Data and Tools – Models and dashboards for researchers, scientists, and the public
- Blueprint for a Safer Economy – Data for establishing tier status
- COVID-19 Race & Ethnicity Data – Weekly updated Race & Ethnicity data
- Cases and Deaths by Age Group – Weekly updated Deaths by Age Group data
- Health Equity Dashboard – See how COVID-19 highlights existing inequities in health
- Tracking Variants – Data on the variants California is currently monitoring
- Safe Schools for All Hub – Information about safe in-person instruction
- School Districts Reopening Map – data on public schools and reported outbreaks
Vaccination appointments for individuals aged 12+ can be made by visiting myturn.ca.gov. The consent of a parent or legal guardian may be needed for those between the ages of 12 and 17 to receive a vaccination. Visit Vaccinate All 58 to learn more about the safe and effective vaccines available.
Blueprint for a Safer Economy
All counties are under the rules and framework of the Blueprint for a Safer Economy and color-coded tiers that indicate which activities and businesses are open based on local case rates and test positivity. As always, local public health departments may implement policies that are more restrictive than the state.
Blueprint Summary (as of June 8)
- 0 counties in the Purple (widespread) Tier
- 3 counties in the Red (substantial) Tier
- 31 counties in Orange (moderate) Tier
- 24 counties in Yellow (minimal) Tier
Blueprint tiers are updated weekly on Tuesdays. Find the status of activities in specific counties.